RE: [BPQ32] Ports Parameters

    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 5, 2007
      Message
      Basically yes, but there are a couple of points:

      COM ports are specified by COMn number, not IOADDR

      HDLC cards (DRSI etc) are not supported.

      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 5, 2007
        John,
        So instead of IOADDDR=3F8H I would put COM=3?
        I apreciate all the help thanks Mike KC8FWD

        > Basically yes, but there are a couple of points:
        >
        > COM ports are specified by COMn number, not IOADDR
        >
        > HDLC cards (DRSI etc) are not supported.

      • Michael J.Talkington
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 5, 2007
          I have it figured out thanks Guys 73 de Mike KC8FWD