Ports Parameters

  • Michael J.Talkington
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 5, 2007
      The ports Parameters are the same as the ones in the dos ver correct?
      If so I can use the Ports help file for the windows ver correct.
      Thanks for all the help eveyone has given me Mike KC8FWD
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 5, 2007
        Message
        Basically yes, but there are a couple of points:

        COM ports are specified by COMn number, not IOADDR

        HDLC cards (DRSI etc) are not supported.

        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 5, 2007
          John,
          So instead of IOADDDR=3F8H I would put COM=3?
          I apreciate all the help thanks Mike KC8FWD

          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 5, 2007
            I have it figured out thanks Guys 73 de Mike KC8FWD