Time between Connect Request packets

  • Bill Vodall
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 16, 2012
      Silly question... How do I slow down the time between Connect
      request packets? Seems to be about 1 second now and that's too quick
      for standard packet.

      The only ones I see close are FRACK or RESPTIME but that doesn't seem right.

      I did find MAXCONREQ in a message and that'll be useful to tweak also..

      Thanks,
      Bill - WA7NWP
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 17, 2012

        Bill,

        For almost all packet ports, the FRACK timer is used for timing connect request retries as will as normal data retries. The only exception I know is the SCS Tracker.

        MAXCONREQ is only used for WINMOR, and controls the number of retries – the interval is fixed.

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 17, 2012
          > For almost all packet ports, the FRACK timer is used for timing connect
          > request retries as will as normal data retries. The only exception I know is
          > the SCS Tracker.
          >
          > MAXCONREQ is only used for WINMOR, and controls the number of retries –
          > the interval is fixed.

          Thank you John. That's just what I needed...

          73
          Bill