Re: [BPQ32] BPQ error

  • Dallas Vanselow KC8HQS
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 16, 2012
      Great. I'm busy at this time so I'll send it along tonight.

      Thanks!

      Dale KC8HQS

      Sent from my BlackBerry via Cincinnati Bell Wireless.

      From: "Mike Melnik" <mmelnik1@...>
      Sender: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2012 15:30:09 -0500
      To: <BPQ32@yahoogroups.com>
      ReplyTo: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [BPQ32] BPQ error

      Dale

      If you want send me your bpq32.cfg I will look it over, and send you the
      Instructions for AGWtoBPQ.EXE, very easy to set up.

      73

      Mike-N9PMO
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 1, 2016

        Hi,

        came home turned on the screeon on the pi and saw the following line:

        key hex 0 code 65438 ff9e

        the Aprs winbdows were both gone.
        Interestingly enough I could still connect to the node fromt he pc (also running bpq)

        but did a ctrl-c and restarted linbpq... is back up no problem

        Anybody knw what that error refers to?

        regards,
        Frans j69DS