RE: [BPQ32] BPQ error [1 Attachment]

  • Dallas Vanselow KC8HQS
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 16, 2012
    • 1 Attachment
    • 11 KB
    Hi Mike.

    I checked the MailChat config and mine looks pretty comparable to yours.

    I'm not familiar with the AGWtoBPQ but will check it out later tonight. I
    am running different ports for BPQ telnet and AR cluster telnet.

    73,

    Dale KC8HQS

    Message 2 of 6 , Jun 16, 2012
      Dale

      If you want send me your bpq32.cfg I will look it over, and send you the
      Instructions for AGWtoBPQ.EXE, very easy to set up.

      73

      Mike-N9PMO

      Message 3 of 6 , Jun 16, 2012
        Great. I'm busy at this time so I'll send it along tonight.

        Thanks!

        Dale KC8HQS

        Sent from my BlackBerry via Cincinnati Bell Wireless.

        From: "Mike Melnik" <mmelnik1@...>
        Sender: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2012 15:30:09 -0500
        To: <BPQ32@yahoogroups.com>