BPQ 32

  • Michael J.Talkington
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 3, 2007
      I have used the BPQ408a before for Dos, Does the 32 bit version run in
      a dos window and is it ok to use on win 2000 profesional?
      Thanks Again Mike KC8FWD Still a Newbie
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 4, 2007
        Hi Mike,

        The 32 bit version is a native WIn32 application, and does not run in a dos window. It should work on any Win32 platform.

        It is possible to run DOS BPQ in a DOS box, but normally if you want to run DOS BPQ applications, I recommend using BPQ32,  and the bpq1632 interface routines.

        73,
        John G8BPQ