BPQ and AR-Cluster

  • Michael J.Talkington
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 3, 2007
      What version of BPQ should I use with AR-Cluster?Thanks Mike KC8FWD
    • Dave Zeph
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 3, 2007

        Mike …. I Sysop a number of AR-Clusters and use   BPQ32_410ABETA19FEB2007.ZIP on all of them.

        If you want to connect to Clusters within your region, please feel free to connect to   dx.k3lr.com   located in West Middlesex , PA.  K3LR serves as the “Hub” for many Midwestern Clusters.  K3LR is in turn connected directly to AB5K, and has Passive Links to K5UTD, K6NP, N4ZKF, W3LPL, WC2L, K1TTT, N7OD.

        73 -à Dave, W9ZRX

        What version of BPQ should I use with AR-Cluster?Thanks Mike KC8FWD