So, hard drive changed now working out the kinks...

  • n5mdt
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 13, 2012
      And am stumped on one thing, and I'm not even sure it is a problem, yet.

      The Chat Node map shows my chat node, no problem. So something is right...

      On the Node Map I cannot get my pin to turn back to green. I have something wrong somewhere. Just haven't found it yet. If anyone has any ideas I'm all ears...

      There should be enough information on the chat map tag for most anyone to help diagnose what is not right.

      I'm the pin just NW of Houston.

      I think all the calls and SSID's are correct. Port 10093 is open for UDP but not TCP.

      Thanks
      Mark
      N5MDT
    • n5mdt
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 13, 2012
        Found it... You all can ignore. I'll go back to my cake and cookies now..