Re: [BPQ32] BPQ & Outpost

  • K.O. Higgs
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 10, 2012
      I am using port 8010 for all telnet inputs to BPQ. I do not use TCPPort nor FBBPort. Both my FBB
      bbs and my BPQMail bbs are on the same computer and communicate with each other via BPQ32.

      K.O. n0kfq

      On 6/10/2012 4:12 PM, Dave Webb wrote:

      My Outpost works OK also. But I am using ports 8010 (which I use for Outpost) and 8011 for my TCP/FBB ports. I also use a separate computer and connect Outpost to BPQ over the LAN.
      Dave
      WB2HVF

      On 6/10/2012 11:54 AM, Jerry wrote:

      Hi  Edward yes I believe everything is configured properly..   But will look closer at possibly trying different port.. Thanks