Re: Latest Release

  • n5in_ron
    Message 1 of 11 , Jun 9, 2012
      In the group's file section you will find 5.2.6.1_20120404 which is the prior release. It is true that I didn't upload it until June 8, but it is still the April 4th release. Yes I know it is confusing!

      In the future Ill post the current release in split format to the files section at the same time as updating links on the welcome page to the unsplit format on John's and my servers and hope that nobody bothers with the split format for the current release.

      The only reason for the split format is that Yahoo limits the file size to 5MB and we have exceeded that.

      I suppose it is possible that someone might want an old release, although probably not as far back as is currently being provided.

      Ron, AE5E