Re: [BPQ32] Re: BPQ and APRS

  • Daryll Webb
    Message 1 of 13 , Jun 7, 2012
      I did not know how u r set up with aprs     that is why I ask about ur set up.
      I agree with the rf being the best   igate is jest icing on the cake entill the net goes down.
      Allot of the guys run aprs by internet only and that is fine but not for me.That is why the igate question. I get allot more stations when I run both.
      I did talk with a plane east bound across Indiana on 146.520 that was on aprs. when he gave me his plane # I looked it up on the aprs screen and there he was.     Kind of neat.

      I have not tried pactor the last few days been doing home stuff. will try to get back to it this weekend. on 28.205.
      See  ya
      Buster kg9nd

      Message 2 of 13 , Jun 7, 2012
        Jerry are you receiving my packets?

        Jim af5ca

      • Jerry
        Message 3 of 13 , Jun 7, 2012

          Does not look like it.. Resend me your map I will verify it later 73

          Message 4 of 13 , Jun 7, 2012

            Ok daryll… I found it started working last night..?

            And today it was not.. Got home from lunch found a failed power supply./. Swapped it out and working again..

            Ok we can try 10 M again this weekend…

            73 jk