K7MT BPQ32 Switch

  • Bill Erhardt
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 6, 2012
      Howdy Gang,

      K7MT BPQ32 Swich will be down until my replacement computer gets here ( Couple of weeks).  This last IBM T43 laptop ran for three years 24/7 on solar so it did very well. The fan went south and the CPU went along for the ride.

      Bill K7MT

    • Ken Jacobs
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 6, 2012
        Sorry to hear that Bill,

        Keep us posted on when you get back online and if you need anything.....

        Ken KD6PGI