Re: [BPQ32] Snag on bpqtnc2.exe

  • aar0ar
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 23, 2005
      Must have gotten uninstalled somehow when I took off my C# the other day.  Got it and that snag has gone away. Thanks.

      On 12/22/05, Ron Stordahl <ron.stordahl@...> wrote:
      I checked and mscomm32.ocx came with my W2K (in c:\winnt\system32) and
      my WXP Pro SP 2 (in c:\windows\system32), however it didn't come with
      W2003Server.

      However I googled it and it looks like you can pick it up readily.

      Maybe it will be sufficient to put in the directory from which you are
      running bpq32 and registering it.

      Ron, N5IN

      http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/ELTolB/TM

         http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/