WinFbb 7.00e 32 Bit & BPQ32

    Message 1 of 2 , May 31, 2012
      Is anyone running 7.00e 32 bit and the latest version of BPQ32.DLL
      version 5.2.6.4 without any Node connections?
      I am using the latest version of bpqded32.dll located in teh System32 folder, have also tried teh Ststem folder.
      TFWIN.DLL (16bit)and tfwin32.dll located in the WinFbb\BIN folder, downloaded from the related files section of the
      BPQ32 Folder.

      The problem I am have is when a user connects via
      the Node switch or I connect via BPQ Terminal one receives back
      ether sorry application BBS is not running, or receive, Connected
      to BBS, but this is only BPQ32 Application prompt it does not connect
      to FBB.

      The 16 bit version of WinFbb program works fine with BPQ32.

      Any ideas would be helpful.

      73-Mike
      N9PMO
    • Peter Joseph 9y4pj
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 1, 2012
        Hi Mike,I am using winfbb 7.00i with bpq32 and also bpq32 mailchat and bpqaprs all on one computer running at the same time and it is working fine,,the only problem I have is from time to time chat switches off I would have to  close it and reopen and get back all the nodes...
        hope this help you...feel free  to come into my fbb and check..or if you want you can ask me direct for the sysop password and make your check on how my wfbb working....

        From the desk of 9Y4PJ..,,
            Peter