RE: [BPQ32] RF to AXUDP Digipeater setup

    Message 1 of 2 , May 30, 2012
      Hannes,

      Yes, that is possible, although connecting to your node first, then to the second is likely to give better proformance, unless for some reason this is not possible.

      The DIGIPORT statement controls cross port digipeating, so if your RF port is port 1 and your AXIP/UDP port is port 2, you would specify DIGIPORT=2 on the RF port, and DIGIPORT = 1 on the AXIP port. Both ports need DIGIFLAG=1, to allow digipeating of all frames. Your AXIP port will need a MAP statement for ZL1ABC, and ZL1ABC's AXIP port will need a MAP for ZL1LW-2.

      73,
      John  G8BPQ