RE: [BPQ32] Help with configuration

    Message 1 of 2 , May 25, 2012

      Jeff,

      You need to configure a port of type BPQTOAGW to allow BPQ32 to process the AGW Packets – see

      http://www.cantab.net/users/john.wiseman/Documents/BPQtoAGW.htm

      Although AGWPE will do what you want, I’d suggest you look at using the UZ7HO Soundmodem instead. This seems to give better decoding that AGW. See

      http://www.cantab.net/users/john.wiseman/Documents/UZ7HODriver.htm

      If you still have problems, send me your config file off-list, and I’ll have a look at it.

      73,

      John G8BPQ