Re: New UDR56K-4 Universal Digital 25 watts/70cm Radio

  • SV1UY
    Message 1 of 3 , May 22 9:19 AM
      He he Shawn,

      The new NETROM BARONS, PACKET KINGS and BBS SYSOPS that this new box will create will probably start arguing more fiercly than before when all we had was 300, 1k2 or very rarely 9k6 bps links. These people will probably get these new boxes, will try to make a new PACKET NETWORK, faster this time, but they will pose the same restrictions and attitudes as before! Then they will ruin the network again, blaming the Internet (well perhaps the new Internet that will be created in the future)!

      I am also interested to see how will this evolve!

      73 de Demetre SV1UY