RE: [BPQ32] Re: Re-read BPQ32.CFG

    Message 1 of 8 , May 20, 2012
    • 1 Attachment
    • 15 KB
    Jim

    Click on the Yellow ICON bottom right of window near windows clock, click on
    BPQ32 Console, This will open
    The MDI window (several windows inside of the console window) you may need
    to maximize, then go to go
    to BPQ32 Window option Tile.

    Then select BPQ32.DLL Console Version x.x.x.x now you will have two
    selections, Window & Actions
    Click on the Actions, Save Node, re-read bpq32.cfg, this is where Joel
    myself and a couple others have
    A problem, in my case it will cause BPQ32 to fail and BPQ programs to stop
    responding, it may not
    Happen right a way, but 100% it will fail, I then need to shut down all
    programs used by BPQ32 via
    The task manager, then restart.

    Now each window inside of the MDI (Multiple Document Interface window) when
    select you can re-read
    Config, AXIP Resolver, APRS Config, Telnet config, I never have a problem
    with them.

    I use the latest tester's version of bpq32.dll to solve WL2K reporting
    Version, 5.2.6.4

    Mike-N9PMO
    Message 2 of 8 , May 20, 2012
      Both methods work ok for me.
      Dave
      WB2HVF

      On 5/20/2012 8:39 AM, Joel Yates wrote:

      That is one of the options in BPQ32 console pull down menu.
      ... 73's Joel N4JOA
      Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

      --- In BPQ32@yahoogroups.com, Joel Yates <yate4899@...> wrote:

      > Hello Everyone, Is anyone else having problems with...when you edit
      > BPQ32.CFG live on the fly with BPQ running...
      > And then tell BPQ to reread the config file...Everything locks up BPQ32
      > wise and you have to reboot the computer.
      > ...73's...Joel N4JOA
      > Joel Yates
      > yate4899@...

    • Ken Jacobs