RE: [BPQ32] Baycom

  • gervais fillion
    Message 1 of 2 , May 18, 2012

      I am asking,my first hardware that i used on Packet was an Baycom that i still use...............it was 10 + years ago.
      it is used on my Igate in fact.
      yes they were simple and gave great performance as German engineering

      73/s all

      thanks for the chat

      gervais ve2ckn

      what was there web site exactly,i found one but i am not sure if this is the right one they look as they split the business,,,,,,,,,

      To: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com
      From: afa1bu@...
      Date: Sat, 19 May 2012 02:37:33 +0000
      Subject: [BPQ32] Baycom

      Alive and well. Just go there. Still the tiny nifty nice TNC that plugs right into your TNC com port, doesn't need external power, order with the db25 to db9 adaptor you also need, and does AX25 just as ducky as ever at less than half the cost of gee whiz that you don't need with BPQ.