winfbb.exe

  • Ken
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 24, 2007
      Hi All
      I am getting Microsoft Error message (Winfbb.exe fault) everytime
      winfbb32 -35 tries to connect to my forwarding partner
      (via com2 Telnet)and i have to shut down the program,sometimes have to
      reboot the PC,i have two other PC's running auto bbs sessions in
      winpack RF is ok and telnet via the network is ok,
      i just cannot get it to forward.
      i am using WinXP Pro on a 533mhz PC & 512mb\ram.
      apart from that its working ok.
      73 de Ken
      g7vja
    • MIchael Melnik Sr.
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 25, 2007
        HI Ken,

        Sorry for the Delay, two things to check:
        in the Driver Folder check the version of the tln.dll needed to be
        1.8.0.0 Telnet driver for WinFbb32 this is available in the Files
        section on the Reflector Winfbb7.01 Setup.

        Also WinFbb 7.01A has problems if not installed in the Program Files
        as most of the Files are stored in the registry.

        Mike/N9PMO

        --- In BPQ32@yahoogroups.com, "Ken " <g7vja@...> wrote:

        > Hi All
        > I am getting Microsoft Error message (Winfbb.exe fault) everytime
        > winfbb32 -35 tries to connect to my forwarding partner
        > (via com2 Telnet)and i have to shut down the program,sometimes
        have to
        > reboot the PC,i have two other PC's running auto bbs sessions in
        > winpack RF is ok and telnet via the network is ok,
        > i just cannot get it to forward.
        > i am using WinXP Pro on a 533mhz PC & 512mb\ram.
        > apart from that its working ok.
        > 73 de Ken
        > g7vja

      • Ken
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 25, 2007
          Hello Mike
          I downloaded the bpqdriver.zip from the reflector.
          there was no tln.dll v 1.8..0.0
          but there was a v1.6.0.0 which in put into the 32 driver folder
          and low and behold it worked.
          if you have a copy of 1.8.0.0 could you please email me a copy
          tnx mike for sending the dll info
          73 de Ken

          e_mail me at anytime i check my mail every day
          and i will reply as soon as possible
          have a nice day
          Ken de g7vja\mb7ufo
          http://www.qsl.net/mb7ufo

        • MIchael Melnik Sr.
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 25, 2007
            Hi Ken,

            I just sent you two DLL'S zipped up, please let me know if you
            receive them ok. Mike/N9PMO