RE: [BPQ32] Beacons

    Message 1 of 32 , May 11, 2012

      Mark,

      There are two ways of using the UZ7HO modem. The UZ7HO driver is a session driver, and gives better performance on connections, especially on HF, but does not support digipeating or use for NETROM connects. The BPQtoAGW driver makes the modem look like a KISS TNC, which supports anything KISS does, including digipeating and NETROM, but at the cost of inferior L2 performance.

      Message 32 of 32 , May 10, 2014

        Hello all.

        Ah I see BPQ has a Beacon now - setup from the web configuration pages!  Excellent.

        Good work John.

        Cheers,

        Dave.