Re: [BPQ32] Beacons

  • Mark Milburn
    Message 1 of 32 , May 11 9:32 AM
      yep, got all that and all works great except for one thing.
      When someone else tries to use my station as a digipeat
      for their beacons, I do not respond.  I copy them and their
      beacon goes to the BPQ Terminal ... but it does not
      trigger any re-transmission on my part.

      i have gone into the uz7ho ini file and entered a line
      DIGI=ON
      just hoping, but that doesn't change anything.

      Let me put it another way....does anyone use the UZ7HO
      and have it SUCCESSFULLY digipeat beacons it hears?

      Message 32 of 32 , May 10 11:38 PM

        Hello all.

        Ah I see BPQ has a Beacon now - setup from the web configuration pages!  Excellent.

        Good work John.

        Cheers,

        Dave.