Re: [BPQ32] Re: New version of bpqded16.dll and bpqded32.dll uploaded

  • K.O. Higgs
    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 24, 2007
      Mike, what does the Kantronics file look like??

      73, K.O. N0KFQ

      --

      K.O. Higgs
      n0kfq@...
      Message 2 of 10 , Nov 25, 2007
        Hi K.O

        Long time no hear, i haven't added my Kantronics 9612 so this may
        very as i know you are running a couple of KamPlus, here is what i
        used,
        M ON
        MCON ON
        PID ON
        U MAIL
        HID OFF
        MCOM OFF

        How ever the standard settins like John sent me works ok too, i do
        notice that the Monitor window of 7.00E or the 16 Bit version does
        NOT show the Beacon, in trying the 16 Bit as i thought would happen,
        it was using 98% of the processor where 7.00E ran at 6% on XP, i
        suspect that the 16 bit is NOT running compleatly in the Windows
        inviroment.

        I am using only one BPQ port for the two ports in BPQ, i hope to
        have more time today to add all my TNC'S and see what happens.

        Mike/N9PMO

        --- In BPQ32@yahoogroups.com, "K.O. Higgs" <n0kfq@...> wrote:

        > Mike, what does the Kantronics file look like??
        >
        > 73, K.O. N0KFQ
        >
        > MIchael Melnik Sr. wrote:
        > >
        > > Thanks John,
        > >
        > > I had to make some changes for the Kantronics TNC'S and
        Monitoring
        > > is working fine on the 16Bit and 32 Bit 7.00E.
        > >
        > > Mike/N9PMO
        > >
        > > --- In BPQ32@yahoogroups.com <mailto:BPQ32%
        40yahoogroups.com>, "John
        > > Wiseman" <john.wiseman@>
        > > wrote:
        > > >
        > > > Ok, Mike.
        > > >
        > > > Check that your inittnc1.sys file enables monitoring - mine
        > > contains:
        > > >
        > > > # INITTNC for WA8DED interface
        > > >
        > > > O 4
        > > >
        > > > C MAIL
        > > >
        > > > T 50
        > > >
        > > > U 0
        > > >
        > > > N 10
        > > >
        > > > M IUSC
        > > >
        > > > I'm not sure which lines are essential, but without the M IUSC
        line
        > > > monitoring is disabled.
        > > >
        > > > 73,
        > > >
        > > > John

      • K.O. Higgs
        Message 3 of 10 , Nov 25, 2007
          Thanks, Mike. After Christmas I intend to start up my "experimental"
          station again. I want to look into running BPQ32 with WinFBB7.00i. Will
          stay in touch.

          73, K.O. N0KFQ

          --

          K.O. Higgs
          n0kfq@...
          Message 4 of 10 , Nov 29, 2007
            A problem has been found when running housekeeping with WFBB32.EXE.
            I've just uploaded a new bpqded.zip that contains a fixed bpqded32.dll.
            I recommend you upgrade, even if you are not seeing the housekeeping
            problem, as it could appear in other circumstances

            Regards,
            John G8BPQ