BPQ Chat from Message Board

  • Bill Erhardt
    Message 1 of 2 , May 6, 2012

      From: KC2GMM@WA2SNA.#NNJ.NJ.USA.NOAM
      To  : BPQCHT@USBBS

      If anyone has Telnet access to the BPQ chat, including the keepalive
      setting, please let me know.   Looking to have keyboard nets in the NJ
      area that are specific to ARES, RACES, and Red Cross support activities.
      Having access from both Telnet and RF will help greatly.

      Mike KC2GMM

      kc2gmm@...

      [End of Message #9905 from KC2GMM]
      de K7MT>

      I took this off my BBS and sure an answer can be provided to Mike.

      Bill K7MT

      http://www.k7mt.com

    • wu3v@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 2 , May 6, 2012
        Bill I have moved back to LA if you like 10 metres try us on 28.205
        1200 baud
        Jim af5ca ex wu3v