Re: [BPQ32] housekeeping error

  • Mark Milburn
    Message 1 of 9 , May 5 12:06 PM
      I do use housekeeping, Mike, but what seems to be happening is that
      the daily housekeeping routine only deletes from the mailbox...and not from
      the Mail folder.  So of course my mailbox works great but the mail folder
      just keeps getting larger and larger and then when I reach the maximum number
      of messages, it tries to renumber but can't because the old messages
      have never been flushed from the mail folder, even though it is gone from
      the mailbox.

      Is that a flaw in the program....or am I just setting something wrong?

      Or have you ever run into that?