Re: BPQ32 with FBB - was RE: [BPQ32] Re: BPQ32 running now..

  • Ron Stordahl
    Message 1 of 44 , Dec 23, 2005
      Opps! I incorrectly assumed that WinFBB would have a AGW like tcp
      interface!

      My previous posting is as a result completely wrong!

      Ron, N5IN

      Message 44 of 44 , Apr 6, 2006
        Hi John,
        I replaced the the earlier (jan.) with your new one, i am not sure how to cfg. the
        ports in the bpqcfg.txt  with wimfbb 7.01A

        i have the UNPROTO=MAIL in the ports 1, 2, and 3 statement, port 4 is my
        axip port, in the statement for port 4 I left out the UNPROTO=, then i tried
        UNPROTO=0 it still send a beacon out on port 4, also is there a way to include
        a Via in just one port? I tried UNPROTO=MAIL V IQP on port 3 with no luck,
        in each case i ran the bpqcfg.exe as it is now I have to have the Via in the Beacon1.txt in WinFBB..

        Mike/N9PMO