AGWPE Emulator and JNOS-AGWPE

  • Bill Vodall
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2012
      I'm confused... (I should stop right there...)

      I'm confused by the Application Mask used with the AGWPE emulator as
      described at:

      http://www.cantab.net/users/john.wiseman/Documents/AGWtoBPQ.htm

      My basic goal here is to use the new AGWPE client interface in JNOS to
      attach to the BPQ32 stack and for a start, access the BPQ channel 3
      which is a TNC on one 1200 baud LAN.

      While it would be good eventually to access JNOS from the BPQ32
      system, that's currently not the use case.

      Will this work? Do I need anything in the APPL mask entry?

      JNOS is currently monitoring the packets from an AGWPE style attach to
      a UZ7HO soundmodem just fine. (We won't mention transmitting quite
      yet...)

      Thanks and 73
      Bill - WA7NWP