Peru 145.53 Radio

  • Eric Flory
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2012

      To Indiana Packet users,

      I am still having trouble with the 2 Meter radio I am using at the Miami County (Peru) node.

      The issue seems to be in the control module of the radio (it is an older FT2500 Yeasu.)

      I have a nice 100 Watt Kenwood commercial that will not go narrowband that I am going to get setup for the node.

      So please bear with the intermittent nature of this until I can get the new radio in.

      I think it will work much better, should also boost the transmit range by a bit, also…

      Sorry for any inconvenience

      Thanks

      Eric KF9NU