RE: [BPQ32] Chat links and general axip failure

    Message 1 of 2 , May 1 7:17 AM
    • 1 Attachment
    • 15 KB
    Shawn

    Using BPQ Terminal, enter the command S scroll up a bit look at the Known
    Nodes/Max Nodes
    If equal or close to, you will need to increase your Max Nodes= in the
    global section of bpq32.cfg
    Let me know, you may be getting flooded from my node, there is another way
    that will help.

    Once your nodes table is full it will make connection impossible .

    Mike-N9PMO