Chat links and general axip failure

  • Shawn Bush
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2012
      I operate KD8NCV-1 -3 -7 and so on...
      I have been unable to get any connection to the chat links and even if
      I use 'MH' to see what stations I have been able to hear on the axip,
      it still dosen't want to link to anything.

      I am linked up with the ohiopacket VPN and can't even connect to them
      at all... Is anyone else experiences such wierdness, but I worked and
      worked on the problem for the last few days and have not come up with
      anything...

      73's

      KD8NCV
      Message 2 of 2 , May 1, 2012
      • 1 Attachment
      • 15 KB
      Shawn

      Using BPQ Terminal, enter the command S scroll up a bit look at the Known
      Nodes/Max Nodes
      If equal or close to, you will need to increase your Max Nodes= in the
      global section of bpq32.cfg
      Let me know, you may be getting flooded from my node, there is another way
      that will help.

      Once your nodes table is full it will make connection impossible .

      Mike-N9PMO