Peru Node KF9NU

  • Eric Flory
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 22, 2012

      I think I have the radio problem at the Miami County under control.

      Seems the 2M radio did not like the connection to the power supply.   I have it running on a different supply now… keeping fingers crossed..

      Also had an SSID conflict from my Home station to the Node…

      When Outpost is done getting messages, it runs a script for the TNC, I had neglected to get the my mail call out of the script and it  was still setting up a mailbox at my home station on KF9NU-1.

      Oops…

      That is now corrected, so hopefully the BBS will work better now for all…

      73s  Eric KF9NU