Re: [BPQ32] AXIP mapping won't resolve

  • Rick Nicholson
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 20, 2012
      John and Mike

      Thanks for your help! the problem was a port forwarding issue with my router. When I got to the site and made the changes, everything is working Great again..lesson learned..Check my end first before I go looking for trouble elsewhere!!

      At my age you would have thought I would have that lesson permenantly imprinted on my frontal lobe!

      Rick/n9umj