weird

  • Jean L├ętourneau
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 20, 2012

      Any one seen this error before. WFBB caused and access violation in BPQ32.DLL at 0x4205978e

      Since I started using BPQ32 I get this error, (that's about a week agoo).

      Thanks for any comments and suggestions.

      73 de Jean,
      VE2PKT

    • mmelnik1@wi.rr.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 20, 2012
        ---- "Jean L├ętourneau" <ve2pkt@...> wrote:
        > Any one seen this error before. WFBB caused and access violation in
        > BPQ32.DLL at 0x4205978e
        >
        > Since I started using BPQ32 I get this error, (that's about a week agoo).
        >
        > Thanks for any comments and suggestions.
        >
        > 73 de Jean,
        > VE2PKT
        Jean,
        Are you running 7.00 series or 7.01-35, if 7.00 you do not
        select bpq in the comm port section, you need the TFWIN.DLL
        and bpqded32.dll, first let me know which version of FBB

        Mike/N9PMO