Wireshark (previously Ethereal) Protocol Analyser ax.25 decode plugin.

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 17, 2007
      I have updated my Plugin to decode Ethereal AXIP/AXUDP/BPQEther traces
      to work with the latest version, now known as Wireshark. It is
      available in the Files section

      See www.wireshark.org for the reason for the name change, and to
      download the new version. I find it very useful when investigating
      problems with AX/IP and BPQEther links.

      73,
      John G8BPQ
    • Mark Harloff
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 17, 2007
        I use Wireshark all the time, excellent product.
        Thanks John.

        - Mark K2CAN