Re: [BPQ32] New file uploaded to BPQ32

  • Phil
    Message 1 of 39 , Nov 11, 2007
      Hi Mike,
                    Yes it is the standard MFJ prom been in service since 1995 .

      Command line  should look some thing like this

      SETKISS 1 1 T  ==    com 1 1200b TNC with Tapr prom

      SETKISS 1 1 N  ==  com1  1200b resets TNC to normal  do this before setting it to kiss mode

      73 Phillip
      ZL2TZE

      Message 39 of 39 , Dec 27, 2015

                        What is the store on this download. Windows or Linux, replacement for current VCOM dll’s includes in 6.0.12.1?

        73 Bill

        N9ACQ