RE: [BPQ32] Re: BPQ32 with Training Wheels/Charles B

    Message 1 of 17 , Apr 11, 2012
      Enough Charles!!!!
      Mike-N9PMO
      From: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com [mailto:BPQ32@yahoogroups.com]
      On Behalf Of Charles Brabham
      Sent: Wednesday, April 11, 2012 5:36 AM
      To: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [BPQ32] Re: BPQ32 with Training Wheels/Charles

      This is pretty silly stuff but I will note this:

      I looked back at the posts here, and it turns out that at no
      point have I or anyone else called this person a Lid.

      I pointed out Lid-Like behavior on the part of the WinLink
      group - and it's not like I am the only one to ever notice that fact.

      So let's get real, how about it?

      Randy threatened to ignore my postings but appeared to have
      some difficulty in setting that up in his eMail program. To simplify
      matters, I'll just go ahead and set him up to be ignored over here on this
      end.

      This is what I do with folks who just won't let things go,
      and insist upon arguing endlessly.

      It's rude to me, it's rude to the list - and here's a stop
      to it.

      73 DE Charles, N5PVL