Re: [BPQ32] BPQ32 Linux Wine!!!

  • Peter - ZL2BAU
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 10, 2012
      On 11/04/12 04:18, Ryan Collier wrote:
      Hello Group,

      If anyone is interested. I have successfully got BPQ32 running in wine with aprs, 4 tnc's, and weather beacons. For the linux users I have also got a version on BPQTermTCP in linux called TermTCP.

      If you want further info please let me know. More than willing to help anyone out.

      Ryan
      KB8PMY

      Hi Ryan,

                  I wonder, did you install *omnetpp* in your linux install ?

      Regards ..... Peter