Re: [BPQ32] New file uploaded to BPQ32

  • Mike Reed
    Message 1 of 35 , Nov 11, 2007

      From: Phil
      Sent: Sunday, November 11, 2007 12:25 AM
      Subject: Re: [BPQ32] New file uploaded to BPQ32

      Hi Mike,
                   I have a MFJ 1270C here and Ii use that small program to setkiss on all my TNCs that I have connected ., DRSI, PACCOMM, MFJ

      I have never had my MFJ slip out of KISS mode nor any of the others I also run a mix of eproms.

      73 Phillip
      ZL2TZE

       IS the MFJ using the stock prom chip? And what is command line you use( just to see if I have it right)..
       73
       Mike - N7ZEF

    • BPQ32@yahoogroups.com
      Message 35 of 35 , Feb 13
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the BPQ32
        group.

        File : /BPQ32_6.0.10.1_20150214/BPQ32_6.0.10.1_20150214.exe
        Uploaded by : n5in_ron <ron_n5in@...>
        Description : BPQ32_6.0.10.1_20150214 full release installer

        You can access this file at the URL:

        Regards,

        n5in_ron <ron_n5in@...>