Re: [BPQ32] Re: BPQ32 with Training Wheels

  • K.O. Higgs
    Message 1 of 35 , Apr 10, 2012
      Yes, I am aware... I also am doing that... works very well and is simple to use.

      K.O. n0kfq

      On 4/10/2012 10:03 AM, Mike Melnik wrote:

      Good morning Gentlemen

      We are all here to help our fellow hams with BPQ32 software, I don't know
      that anyone has broken any rules and regulations,
      Let us sit back and just take a breath and relax.

      At my station, I use BPQMailChat (BBS) to send and receive all messages from
      the WL2K server, I do not think everyone is aware this can be done.

      73

      Mike-N9PMO
      BPQ32 Moderator
      www.n9pmo.com