Re: [BPQ32] New file uploaded to BPQ32

  • Phil
    Message 1 of 39 , Nov 10, 2007
      Hi Mike,
                   I have a MFJ 1270C here and Ii use that small program to setkiss on all my TNCs that I have connected ., DRSI, PACCOMM, MFJ

      I have never had my MFJ slip out of KISS mode nor any of the others I also run a mix of eproms.

      73 Phillip
      ZL2TZE

    • n9acq
      Message 39 of 39 , Dec 27, 2015

                        What is the store on this download. Windows or Linux, replacement for current VCOM dll’s includes in 6.0.12.1?

        73 Bill

        N9ACQ