Re: [BPQ32] New file uploaded to BPQ32

  • Phil
    Message 1 of 62 , Nov 10, 2007
      Hi Mike,
                   I have a MFJ 1270C here and Ii use that small program to setkiss on all my TNCs that I have connected ., DRSI, PACCOMM, MFJ

      I have never had my MFJ slip out of KISS mode nor any of the others I also run a mix of eproms.

      73 Phillip
      ZL2TZE

    • BPQ32@yahoogroups.com
      Message 62 of 62 , Jun 7 8:41 AM
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the BPQ32
        group.

        File : /New Updated HF Skipnet Rosters/Net098.txt
        Uploaded by : n9lya <n9lya@...>
        Description : Skipnet Roster

        You can access this file at the URL:

        Regards,