Re: [BPQ32] New file uploaded to BPQ32

  • Mike Reed
    Message 1 of 63 , Nov 10, 2007
      Downloaded, yes. What basic instructions?
      Yes, I have downloaded the file. But where are these basic instructions? All I saw was just an excutable file...
      73
       Mike - N7ZEF

      ---
      From: Mike Reed
      Date: 11/11/2007 4:40:08 p.m.

      What is the usage for this file? I gather it is a dos program. How does one
      use it?
      73
      Mike - N7ZEF

      Message 63 of 63 , Jul 13

        Running LinBPQ latest FB.

        73 jerry

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the BPQ32
        group.

        File : /BPQ32_6.0.14.1_20170712.exe
        Uploaded by : n5in_ron <ron_n5in@...>
        Description : BPQ32_6.0.14.1_20170712 full release installer

        You can access this file at the URL:

        Regards,

        n5in_ron <ron_n5in@...>