RE: [BPQ32] "Close All Programs" options. [1 Attachment]

  • Jerry
    Message 1 of 31 , Apr 6, 2012
    I personally hate "Are you sure" pop ups.. But that is just me.. lol

    Message 31 of 31 , Apr 6, 2012
      On 07/04/12 02:07, John Wiseman wrote:

      Peter,

      You can stop the APRS-IS connection by clearing the “Enable Igate” checkbox on the BPQ32 Console Window.

      You can only disable the Digi function by removing the APRSDIGI config (or at least the APRSPath lines from it), You don’t need to restart BPQ – there is a “Re-read APRS Config” entry in the BPQ32 Console Actions Menu.

      John

      Thanks John, finally found it under the BPQ32.dll Console and not the BPQ32 Console, Hmmmm, I should have looked deeper, Hi Hi.

      Regards ..... Peter