Re: [BPQ32] bpq32 console

  • W6IDS
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 6, 2012

      Ken, thanks.  You too, John, with your reassertion in another message on this subject.
      I went through the li'l windows and VOILA!  Thar she be all along.

      Honest, I went through the reads, maybe not as carefully as I should have and also didn't go
      through the windows like I did just now. It's all there, just in a different format, sort of.

      Hmmm, I CAN be one of the "stereotypicals" when I try.  I now have a clear example
      of "sheepishness."

      Howard W6IDS
      Richmond, IN EM79NV