RE: [BPQ32] BPQ32_5.2.6.1_20120404 including BPQAPRS is now available.

  • Jerry
    Message 1 of 31 , Apr 4, 2012

      Hi Ron.. I will be digesting your notes and try this on Friday.. I am starting a vacation after tomorrow.. Sounds like a lot of changes for the better…

      Thanks for the details… 73 jerry n9lya

      Message 31 of 31 , Apr 6, 2012
        On 07/04/12 02:07, John Wiseman wrote:

        Peter,

        You can stop the APRS-IS connection by clearing the “Enable Igate” checkbox on the BPQ32 Console Window.

        You can only disable the Digi function by removing the APRSDIGI config (or at least the APRSPath lines from it), You don’t need to restart BPQ – there is a “Re-read APRS Config” entry in the BPQ32 Console Actions Menu.

        John

        Thanks John, finally found it under the BPQ32.dll Console and not the BPQ32 Console, Hmmmm, I should have looked deeper, Hi Hi.

        Regards ..... Peter