RE: [BPQ32] Telnet problem

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 3, 2012
      K.O.

      BPQ Telnet expects to see the backspace character (hex 08). Some terminals (I've seen it with PUTTY) send DEL (Hex 7f) by default. PUTTY can be configured to send backspace - I don't know about other telnet products.

      John

      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 3, 2012
        Thanks, PuTTy is what I am dealing with.. will look into it.

        K.O. n0kfq

        --

        K.O. Higgs
        n0kfq@...