RE: [BPQ32] Win98 Virtual null-modem ?

    Message 1 of 16 , Apr 2, 2012
      Charles,

      There is a WIN98 version of the BPQ32 Virtual COM driver, but it isn't in the standard install. The dirver,.BPQVCOMM.VXD can be downloaded from the Files section of this gruop.

      Place in it WINDOWS/SYSTEM, and run the BPQ32 VCOMConfig.exe program to create virtual COM ports.

      Configure a BPQ32 VKISS port to talk to it - http://www.cantab.net/users/john.wiseman/Documents/bpqvkiss.htm

      Message 2 of 16 , Apr 3, 2012
        Hi CHarles. On win98 and even win95 I used the vcomm
        driver that is on the mixW download page. they have various
        drivers/utilities on that page near the bottom. GL
        and 73,

        Steven - N1OHX