DALTON KG9ND-7

  • Daryll Webb
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2012
      Hello to all
      I have been working on the chatter thing we were getting with the node at Dalton.
      I have put the node hr at my qth for testing.
      I put the oe chip Jerry made me in the tnc
      I made a effort to program it and I know I still have some bugs so hr is what I have so far.

      the chatter looks like it has stopped for now
      it will beacon   and make connects    I can only see id's on the screen when monitoring, but when i make a connection or i connect to it then i see what is being said.
      I can not make a connection through it,,,connect to dalton then connect to any other node. it said something like the connection thing was used    so only one connection at a time    Jerrys node chip let me connect through it to some other node.

      got to go to work more tonight   Buster kg9nd