RE: [BPQ32] Re: BPQAPRS Map

    Message 1 of 17 , Apr 1, 2012
      ISFilter=f/W0UAW-7/100 ; Radius in KM from location
      Needs to removed from the APRSCFG used only in the Basic
      Setup, and the correct Pass code as John mentioned

      Mike-N9PMO

      Message 2 of 17 , Apr 1, 2012
        That was the ticket! Up and running - thank you very much for your assistance.

        > Where did you get the passcode? According to my code generator the passcode
        > for W0UAW is 9875

      • wu3v
        Message 3 of 17 , Nov 16, 2014
          John the bpqaprs zip file seems to be corrupt it will not unzip.
          I tried unzip and looking at it in mc

          Jim WU3V