BPQ32 with FBB - was RE: [BPQ32] Re: BPQ32 running now..

    Message 1 of 44 , Dec 23, 2005
      Hi all,

      BPQtoAGW emulates AGWPE's TCP interface, and the 32bit WinFBB (at least the
      version I have) uses AGWPE's DLL interface.

      If you want to run 32bit WinFBB with BPQ32, you just need to configure a
      port in BPQ mode. There is no need to load the AGW Engine, or BPQtoAGW.

      Of course, if you really want to, you can run both AGW Engine and BPQ32 on
      the same machine, and interface FBB to both.

      Regards,

      Message 44 of 44 , Apr 6 9:52 AM
        Hi John,
        I replaced the the earlier (jan.) with your new one, i am not sure how to cfg. the
        ports in the bpqcfg.txt  with wimfbb 7.01A

        i have the UNPROTO=MAIL in the ports 1, 2, and 3 statement, port 4 is my
        axip port, in the statement for port 4 I left out the UNPROTO=, then i tried
        UNPROTO=0 it still send a beacon out on port 4, also is there a way to include
        a Via in just one port? I tried UNPROTO=MAIL V IQP on port 3 with no luck,
        in each case i ran the bpqcfg.exe as it is now I have to have the Via in the Beacon1.txt in WinFBB..

        Mike/N9PMO