RE: [BPQ32] Re: BPQAPRS Map

    Message 1 of 17 , Apr 1, 2012
      Do you have a filter set in BPQAPRS basic setup? I cant remenber exactly when it changed, but now the filter set in BPQAPRS overrides what is set in BPQ32.cfg when BPQAPRS is running.

      John

      Message 2 of 17 , Apr 1, 2012
        Its the default filter. I have not changed anything there.

        Message 3 of 17 , Apr 1, 2012
          Where did you get the passcode? According to my code generator the passcode for W0UAW is 9875

          John

          Its the default filter. I have not changed anything there.

          > Do you have a filter set in
          BPQAPRS basic setup? I cant remenber exactly
          > when it changed, but now
          the filter set in BPQAPRS overrides what is set in
          > BPQ32.cfg when
          BPQAPRS is running.

          [BPQ32] Re: BPQAPRS Map

          > Both are
          missing. Thought I figured it out but was wrong.

          > Here is my
          config:
          --------------------------------
          > APRSDIGI
          > APRSCall
          W0UAW-7
          > APRSPath 2=APRS,WIDE2-1
          > Beaconinterval=20

          StatusMsg=BPQ32 UAWBBS:W0UAW-7 Node-BBS-RMS Aurora, CO
          > Symbol=B

          Symset=/

          Message 4 of 17 , Apr 1, 2012
            ISFilter=f/W0UAW-7/100 ; Radius in KM from location
            Needs to removed from the APRSCFG used only in the Basic
            Setup, and the correct Pass code as John mentioned

            Mike-N9PMO

            Both are missing. Thought I figured it out but was wrong.

            Here is my config:
            ;------------------------ APRS Port --------------------------------
            APRSDIGI
            APRSCall W0UAW-7
            APRSPath 2=APRS,WIDE2-1
            Beaconinterval=20
            StatusMsg=BPQ32 UAWBBS:W0UAW-7 Node-BBS-RMS Aurora, CO
            Symbol=B
            Symset=/
            ;39.718832 -104.843727 Aurora
            LAT=3944.14N ; Must be in Standard APRS Format
            LON=10443.14W ; Must be in Standard APRS Format
            ISHost=noam.aprs2.net ; APRS-IS Host Name
            ISPort=14580 ; Normal Port fo a Filtered Feed
            ISPasscode=15746 ; Required to make this work
            ISFilter=f/W0UAW-7/100 ; Radius in KM from location
            *** ; Denotes end of APRS Port Parameters

            -----
            No virus found in this message.
          • hurdele
            Message 5 of 17 , Apr 1, 2012
              That was the ticket! Up and running - thank you very much for your assistance.

              > Where did you get the passcode? According to my code generator the passcode
              > for W0UAW is 9875

            • wu3v
              Message 6 of 17 , Nov 16, 2014
                John the bpqaprs zip file seems to be corrupt it will not unzip.
                I tried unzip and looking at it in mc

                Jim WU3V